Alpine Springs Community Park
The Park is CLOSED for the season
Alpine Springs Community Park Policy
Group Reservation Questions?
Please call 583-2342 ext 3 Monday - Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Park is open to the public on a pay-to-use basis
- No exclusive use of the park
- Park is open during daylight hours
- Use facilities at your own risk
- All users should adhere to park rules
Groups Policy (100-200 ppl)- NO RESERVED GROUPS DUE TO COVID-19
- No groups from June 15th to August 15th on weekends, but Mon-Fri after 3pm is okay
- Prior to June 15th and after August 15th, one group may be scheduled per weekend after 3pm
- No groups Memorial Day Weekend, 4th of July or Labor Day weekend
- $2,500 charge for groups up to 200 people
- $1000 damage deposit
- No music over 60 Db metered at front gate; music and amplifiers must be set up on lower lawn by Bocce Ball court
Group Use Policy- NOT AVAILABLE DUE TO COVID-19
- No more than two groups of 25 or fewer persons or one group of 26 or more persons shall be scheduled during any one day
- Prior Reservations required for group use
- $200 refundable deposit required for groups of 1-150 persons*
- $1000 damage deposit will be charged for groups above 151 persons
- Clean up and disposal of trash
- BBQ may be reserved for $10 each barbeque and returned to designated location after use.
- Leave the park as you find it
If Alpine Springs County Water District has to cleanup or make repairs
to facilities after you leave, we will pay for this out of the deposit. Unused monies from the damage deposit will be refunded.
*If a reservation is cancelled less than seven days before the event, 10% of the damage deposit will be forfeited.
Reserved Group Use Fees- NOT AVAILABLE DUE TO COVID-19. CHECK BACK FOR ANY CHANGES.
- 1 to 10 people: $25
- 11 to 25 people: $50
- 26 to 50 people: $100
- 51 to 75 people: $200
- 76 to 99 people: $400
- 100 to 150 people: $1250
- 151 to 200 people: $2500
Facilities available for group use include existing facilities, BBQ’s, and picnic tables.